- The thesis templates are MS Word files in the prescribed university thesis format. Margins, line spacing, and heading styles are all set up for you.
- Download the template assigned to your program (see lists below).
- Once you get your template, check out this helpful instructional Power Point: Navigating the Thesis Template: The Basics
- You should also check out these three very short (<3min. ea.) instructional videos on using the template: 1) Styles window, 2) Pasting text into the template, 3) Populating the Table of Contents.
- If the Power Point and video presentations above just aren't enough and you'd like to schedule an in-person tutorial, call the Graduate Writing Studio (559-278-2450). One of our knowledgeable and friendly consultants can schedule a time for you to visit.
Use the above chapter template if your degree is in Art, Business Administration, Communication, Communicative Sciences and Deaf Studies, Counseling, Criminology, Education, History, International Relations, Kinesiology, Linguistics, Psychology, Public Administration, Public Health, Social Work, Spanish, or Special Education
MA English: Chapter Template
Use the section template if your degree is in Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Geology, Industrial Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Plant Science, or Viticulture and Enology