Academic Student Employees (U11)
- For full salary schedule see CSU Salary Schedule Page.
- This table provides salaries for Unit 11 after the 7/1/2017 General Salary Increase.
* For Teaching Associates and Graduate Assistants, the Monthly amount listed is a base rate for full-time (40 hours per week.) Students are limited to 20 hours per week maximum. To determine monthly salary, multiply the base rate listed by the FTE (full-time equivalent). Teaching Associates are compensated 6 paychecks per semester, Graduate Assistants-AY are compensated 5 paychecks per semester.
- *There are no GSIs planned for 2018-2019.
Salary Schedule-effective July 1, 2017
|Instructional Student Assistant
- On Campus Work Study
- Off Campus
- Off Campus Work Study
pay monthy as assigned
5 pay months
|Teaching Associate -AY*
6 pay months
|Teaching Associate -12m*
pay monthly as assigned
|Teaching Associate -Summer Term*||2324||Monthly||$2,278||$9,286|
|Substitute Teaching Associate
|Equivalent Hourly Rate for $2,278||2453||Hourly||$20.10||
* Salaries shown are for Level 1 or Master's students.
** Please contact Faculty Affairs before scheduling or appointing a Substitute Teaching Associate.