Richter Center Service Leadership Academy
Calling New Bulldogs!
Do you want to learn more about your community while developing your own skills? The Academy is open to incoming students (freshmen and transfer) and designed to help you acclimate to Fresno State's culture of service.
- Length of program = 1 semester
- Minimum of 15 hours of service
- Bi-monthly check-in with your mentor
- Participate in 3 reflection workshops over Zoom
- Complete self-guided orientation and trainings via Canvas
Make Connections With...
- Fellow students
- A mentor who will help guide members through the program and support them in their transition to Fresno State
- Community members and organizations
Impact Your Community
Academy members will complete a series of virtual and other safe service activities benefitting a variety of community benefit organizations. Members will be provided with a selection of opportunities and agencies to choose from.
By engaging in on-going reflection coupled with serving the community, Academy members will identify and facilitate their own personal and professional growth. In addition to the program requirements, members will be presented with other learning opportunities, specifically around the are of leadership.
More Information/How to Apply
The application period for Fall 2020 is now closed. However, the program will open up again for Spring 2021. Check back at the end of this semester for more details.
For more information or to be added to a mailing list, contact Mellissa Jessen-Hiser at email@example.com.