The Fresno State Veterans Council supports the University through its services to Veterans, all military-affiliated students, and community in order to facilitate the support, education, and empowerment of students, faculty, and staff for their success.
To provide the University with a combined faculty, staff, and student Council that leads, oversees, and collaborates all Veteran services and support operations associated with Fresno State Veterans and all military-affiliated students.
II. Key Tasks
- Maximize success through effective teamwork and collaboration.
- Enhance all support and services through continuous and candid assessment.
- Find efficiencies in support and services throughout the University to maximize resources.
- Communicate effectively and through all forms of media.
- Develop and implement well-integrated plans & events that make strategic impact to our Veteran students, military-affiliated students, faculty, staff, University and community.
III. End State
Fresno State, its Veterans Council, and all Veterans and military-affiliated students of the University attain and provide the most optimal Veteran support and service possible that fosters student success and degree completion. Fresno State continues its reputation as a Veteran friendly University and remains bold in its pursuit of discovery, diversity and distinction in its service to the Veterans and military-affiliated students of our United States Armed Forces.
Time Line of Projects and Events
Spring 2017 Meeting Agendas
Spring 2017 Meeting Notes