Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

How do I get into Fresno State?

You must apply through Cal State Apply

How do I access my benefits?

How do I transfer my GI Bill® Education Benefits?

If you are transferring schools or changing your major you must submit the VA form 22-1995 to the Veterans Services Office in Joyal Building, North Lobby, Room 121 (

How do I transfer my military credits?

Submit your DD214 to the Veterans Services Office. Please call 559.278.7030.

How do I get an education plan?

Once you have applied under your selected program and been admitted to the university you will have access to the Degree Progress Report (DPR)

How soon can I register?

New student orientation attendance is required before you can register. Please refer to Dog Days for orientation dates and registration.