VPP Services Presentations
Violence Prevention Project Peer Educators are trained volunteers and staff who provide classroom presentations on what constitutes healthy and unhealthy relationships.
Classroom Presentations Include:
- Powerpoint Presentations
- Group Discussion
- Questions and Answers
- Informational Handouts
- Additional Resources
Topics Covered in Presentations:
- Definition of Healthy Relationships
- Definitions of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, and Stalking
- Definition of Violence
- Power and Control Wheel
- Cycle of Violence
- What is an Unhealthy Relationship?
- Equality Wheel
- Cycle of Respect
- Signs of a Healthy Partner
- Dating Bill of Rights
- Safety Planning
- Why the Battered Person Stays
- How to Help the Survivor of Sexual Assault
- What Men Can Do to Prevent Gender Violence
If you are interested in having a presentation done for your class or organization, please contact the Violence Prevention Project at 278-5696 or fill out the Presentation Request Form.
If you are interested in becoming a Peer Educator with the project, please give us a call at (559)278-5696 or drop by and see us.