Getting Help How to Report an Incident

Reporting of such offenses is done voluntarily with the police in the jurisdiction where the incident occurred. Reporting the incident quickly will increase the chances of obtaining evidence. File a police report with on-campus or off-campus law enforcement.

If Incident Occurs on Fresno State Campus:

  • Using Campus phone dial 911
  • Using Cell or off-campus phone dial (559)278-8400
  • Calls from blue emergency phones located throughout campus will connect directly to the university police dispatcher.

Also, See Filing a Disciplinary Complaint.