About VPP What Others Have Said About VPP
Feedback about our presentations
- What I liked most about the presentation was
the information on types of prevention. I’m definitely
leaning towards taking a self defense class and being more
cautious of my surroundings.
- Packed full of info, statistics always makes
things more realistic & powerful.
- What I liked best about the presentation was
finding information regarding the different types of abuse that I
never thought of.
- It was very organized and the speakers seemed
well prepared. The skits were related to real life and
- The peer educators make me feel comfortable to
talk about healthy/unhealthy relationships.
- I like that I was involved in the topic in
terms of asking questions and getting answers for my
- The presenters did a good job of animating and
explaining the topic. They did a great job!
- What I liked best was the balance between role playing and
- The energy, the topic, it was great!
- I enjoyed the enthusiasm that the members of
the group displayed. The knowledge of the material.
- I liked the speaker’s interaction with
the audience and the power point presentation.