Faculty and Staff
The Academic Testing Center (ATC) is a 64 seat testing facility that provides testing services for Fresno State faculty and students.
- Faculty wishing to use the ATC can schedule a 2-5 day window for their students to take their exam. This provides you with addditional time for instruction.
- It is not possible to schedule an entire class to take the exam at a specific hour.
- Schedule your tests as soon as possible, availability is on a first come, served basis.
Services We Provide
- Proctoring Quizzes, Midterm Exams, Make Up Exams and Finals.
- Grading on multiple choice exams (ATC scantrons only).
- Exam Analysis and Full Reports
- Calculus Readiness Test Proctoring and Grading
- Review the Guidelines
- Review the faculty/staff FAQ
- Complete the Semester Scheduling Request form for all exams as soon as possible.
- Download and complete the Academic Testing Cover Sheet. These forms must accompany each exam. They are also available in our office. Where we are located
Schedule an Appointment
Please feel free, and we strongly encourage, faculty to schedule an appointment to view/discuss the ATC and the services we provide faculty and students.
To schedule an appointment, please contact our office at 278-4137 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!