Faculty and Staff
The Academic Testing Center (ATC) is a 100 seat testing facility that provides testing services for Fresno State faculty and students.
- Faculty wishing to use the ATC can schedule a window of time for their students to take their exam. It can be as little as a day or up to several weeks; it is up to you! This provides you with additional time for instruction.
- It is not possible to schedule an entire class to take the exam at a specific hour.
- Availability is on a first come, served basis so it is recommended that you complete the Semester Scheduling Request form for all exams as soon as possible. (Approx. dates are fine)
Services We Provide
- Proctoring full classroom Quizzes, Midterm Exams, Make Up Exams and Finals.
- Grading on multiple choice exams (ATC scantrons only).
- Exam Analysis and Full Reports
- Calculus Readiness Test Proctoring and Grading
- Review the Guidelines
- Review the faculty/staff FAQ
- Semester Scheduling Request form
- Download and complete the Academic Testing Cover Sheet. These are the forms that must accompany each exam. They are also available in our office.
- Where we are located
Schedule an Appointment
Please feel free, and we strongly encourage, faculty to schedule an appointment to view/discuss the ATC and the services we provide faculty and students.
To schedule an appointment, please e-mail Joey Darby at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest!