Our program is designed to assist you on your road to college and achieving your academic success. In order for you to be successful, you have to have the ambition and drive. When you participate in our program we ask that you:
All Grade levels:
- Attend orientation.
- Schedule an appointment to meet with your college counselor to discuss your individual student educational plan (ISEP) every semester.
- Schedule an appointment to meet with your college counselor to review progress report grades (mid-semester grades) every semester.
- Schedule an appointment to meet with your college counselor to review testing results.
- Attend Educational Talent Search workshops every year.
- Attend campus visitation field trips or other events every year.
- Submit copies of your ACT/SAT test results to your college counselor.
- Obtain an email account or if you have one already, submit your email address to your college counselor.
- Always update your college counselor on your contact information (phone/cell, new address, email).
- Pay close attention to your school bulletin for Educational Talent Search announcements.
- Turn in items that need to be submitted to your college counselor in his/her mailbox located at your school.
- Complete Educational Talent Search Senior Survey
- Submit copies of the following to your college counselor:
- Proof you applied to a college campus
- Proof you completed and submitted the FAFSA
- Your financial aid Student Aid Report
- College acceptance letters