How to Refer a Student:
Identify students who are at-risk in your course through GradesFirst. By marking a student as "at-risk", assigned campus advisors and SupportNet can begin intervention immediately.
How to Use GradesFirst to Refer Students to SupportNet:
QUICK START REFERRAL PROCESS:
1. Log into Blackboard > Select "GradesFirst (Academics)" on the bottom left OR
Log into My Fresno State > Select GradesFirst Academics from the main menu
2. Select Progress Reports next to the course in which the student is enrolled
3. Under "Create a New Progress Report", select the student(s) to refer
4. Select the green plus sign next to Create a New Progress Report
5. In the pop-up box, under "At Risk to Fail Your Class?" select YES. Attendance and grade information is optional. Include comments for the reason of referral.
6. Select Submit
When a progress report is generated, the student receives an email indicating that he is not meeting classroom expectations and is given information to contact SupportNet or a special program advisor. SupportNet Advisors will attempt to contact the student via phone and/or email.
For technical difficulties, please email email@example.com.
CALL: The SupportNet staff can be reached at 559.278.8370 during normal business hours, Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00.
COME BY: SupportNet is located on the Collections Level of the Henry Madden Library!
The information on this website is available in alternate formats. Please call our office at 559.278.8370 to make your request.