In order to qualify you must:
- Maintain full-time student status during the semester (carrying 12 or more units)
- Complete two counseling appointments per semester
- Attend at least 4 workshops
- Be eligible for the Pell Grant ( Financial Aid Website)
- Have a semester GPA of 2.75 or higher
Student Support Services students must verify and confirm the completion of all the above requirements in order to be eligible for the SSS Grant Aid. Students deemed eligible will be able to obtain the grant aid application at the Student Support Services Office.