Lounge and Study Areas
“It’s a central location on campus and provides me with a sense of comfort when I
walk in the building.”
“I love that the USU opens early and closes late”
"I enjoy bowling in the Bulldog Bowl in my free time."
"I can get Discount Tickets in the USU Information Center, main level."
With the longest operating hours on campus, make the USU Lounge your home away from home! The Lounge offers comfortable seating and convenient amenities:
- Meet friends between classes
- Fill your water bottle at one of our Hydration Stations
- Computer workstations featuring 15 PC's and 8 iMac's located in the USU Lounge and Pavilion, sponsored by ASI.
- Two printers for use with PayPal or Bulldog Card pay-for-print system
- Bring your laptop and stay connected with WiFi access and power stations
Open late! The Lounge is open until 1 a.m. Monday–Thursday during semester and until 10 p.m. during the summer and breaks!
Click Here to view internet use policies