Co-Curricular Leadership Certificate (CCLC)
Learn, Do, Reflect
You’re already involved – why not put those experiences to work for you with a Co-Curricular Leadership Certificate? Through the CCLC, you will:
- have access to valuable involvement experiences;
- network and collaborate with fellow student leaders;
- work one-on-one with a Leadership Coach and leaders in the community;
- expand your network on campus and in the community;
- get the most out of your courses and co-curricular activities; and
- get recognition for your leadership skills when future academic and employment opportunities arise.
For more information e-mail FresnoStateCCLC@gmail.com, call 559.278.2741, or stop by the Student Involvement Center, USU Room 306.
Interested? Apply now!
A new CCLC cohort is accepted each semester.
Applications for the Spring 2014 Cohort are due Friday, February 21, 2014.
The mandatory Convocation is scheduled for Thursday, February 27, 2014 from 6-9 PM.
To apply, submit the following:
- Completed application (link below)
- Current organizations and activities with which you are involved (resume is acceptable)
- Letters of recommendation (optional)