Co-Curricular Leadership Certificate (CCLC)
Learn, Do, Reflect
You’re already involved – why not put those experiences to work for you with a Co-Curricular Leadership Certificate? Through the CCLC, you will:
- have access to valuable involvement experiences;
- network and collaborate with fellow student leaders;
- work one-on-one with a Leadership Coach and leaders in the community;
- expand your network on campus and in the community;
- get the most out of your courses and co-curricular activities; and
- get recognition for your leadership skills when future academic and employment opportunities arise.
Registrations for the Fall 2014 Cohort are due Wednesday, October 15, 2014.
The mandatory Convocation is scheduled for Thursday, October 16, 2014 from 5-7 PM.
Click here to view the schedule of Fall 2014 CCLC Cohort Meetings. Participants are required to attend 2 meetings per semester.
For more information e-mail FresnoStateCCLC@gmail.com, call 559.278.2741, or stop by the Student Involvement Center, USU Room 306.
WHAT IT IS
CCLC is a 2-semester program that helps you build your personal leadership brand. Here are some of the features of the program:
- You work 1-on-1 with a personal leadership coach.
- You get connected with other student leaders on campus.
- Get help turning your experiences in college into marketable skills that you can use on a resume.
- Receive advanced leadership training.
- Learn by doing with reflection.
HOW IT HELPS YOU
As a result of enrolling in CCLC, you’ll:
- receive advanced leadership development;
- gain valuable experience
- network and collaborate with leaders on campus and in the community
- work one-on-one with a Leadership Coach
- be prepared for future academic and employment opportunities
- and more.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Students who are excited about leadership, currently hold leadership positions, or are aspiring student leaders.
- Students must have at least Sophomore standing to be eligible.
- A minimum of a cumulative 2.0 GPA is required.
- Please note that the Fall 2014 Cohort Convocation & Orientation is scheduled for Thursday, October 16 from 5-7 PM in Social Science 103.