Co-Curricular Leadership Certificate (CCLC)
Learn, Do, Reflect
You’re already involved – why not put those experiences to work for you with a Co-Curricular Leadership Certificate? Through the CCLC, you will:
- have access to valuable involvement experiences;
- network and collaborate with fellow student leaders;
- work one-on-one with a Leadership Coach and leaders in the community;
- expand your network on campus and in the community;
- get the most out of your courses and co-curricular activities; and
- get recognition for your leadership skills when future academic and employment opportunities arise.
For more information e-mail FresnoStateCCLC@gmail.com, call 559.278.2741, or stop by the Student Involvement Center, USU Room 306.
WHAT IT IS
CCLC is a 2-semester program that helps you build your personal leadership brand. Here are some of the features of the program:
- You work 1-on-1 with a personal leadership coach.
- You get connected with other student leaders on campus.
- Get help turning your experiences in college into marketable skills that you can use on a resume.
- Receive advanced leadership training.
- Learn by doing with reflection.
HOW IT HELPS YOU
As a result of enrolling in CCLC, you’ll:
- receive advanced leadership development;
- gain valuable experience
- network and collaborate with leaders on campus and in the community
- work one-on-one with a Leadership Coach
- be prepared for future academic and employment opportunities
- and more.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Students who are excited about leadership, currently hold leadership positions, or are aspiring student leaders.
- Students must have at least Sophomore standing to be eligible.
- A minimum of a cumulative 2.0 GPA is required.
- Please note that the Fall 2014 Cohort Convocation & Orientation is scheduled for Thursday, October 16 from 5-7 PM in Social Science 103.