Policies Related to Fraternities and Sororities
The information below outlines the University expectations and policies for fraternities and sororities to remain in compliance and good standing with the University. Included is the organizational review process, student organization procedures, university policies, and the organizations currently under review or sanctions.
Policies and Standards Resources
Student Organization Handbook This comprehensive handbook will provide information on items such as: maintaining
recognition, use of facilities on campus, funding, banking services, and role of an
Student Organization Conduct Review Process The review may be conducted regarding specific violations and/or factors that contribute to a violation of university policies or actions that are against state or federal laws.
Alcoholic Beverages Policy To learn more about alcohol use on campus, prevention and assistance programs, university limitations, and laws and regulations visit this page.
Fraternal Information & Programming Group If your looking for information or resources to improve your chapter, campus or sorority or fraternity risk management practices or policies? This site hosts various resources and information to assist you in making your fraternity or sorority experience safe and fun.
NONE AT THIS TIME
- No organizations are currently under sanctions as of 7/29/2015
Organizations that have lost affiliation with the University
- Alpha Gamma Rho June 2015, Hazing activity reported and reviewed, alcohol to minors. Recognition to be reconsidered fall semester 2017.
- Gamma Zeta Alpha February 2013, Hazing activity reported and reviewed. Recognition will not be considered prior to March 2015.
- Theta Chi September 2012, Recognition will not be considered prior to November 2017. Alcohol to member resulting in a death.
- Lambda Theta Alpha March 2011, No date identified for recognition renewal. Hazing activity reported. Recognition will not be considered prior to August 2014
- Phi Gamma Delta February 2006, Reinstatement will not be considered prior to fall 2010. Alcohol to member resulting in a death.
Organizations not affiliated due to Title 5 non-compliance
ΑΓΩ - Alpha Gamma Omega (Christian affiliation required of members to hold leadership position)
ΑΔΧ - Alpha Delta Chi (Christian affiliation required of all members)