Manage My Chapter
- Grade Release Use this form to add members to your chapters academic grade report prepared at the end of each semester. (Submit to the Student Involvement Center, USU Room 306)
- Prospective Member Grade Release Use this form to verify a students academic standing and grades to determine eligibility for membership in your fraternity or sorority. (Submit to the Student Involvement Center, USU Room 306)
- Academic Information Confidentiality Statement This form must be completed by the chapter president and chapter/faculty/staff advisor in order to receive the chapter grade reports. (Submit to the Student Involvement Center, USU Room 306)
GREEK LIFE FORMS
- Fraternity/Sorority - New Member/Pledge Education Term Limit This form must be submitted at the beginning of each academic year or prior to beginning a new member education program. Use this form to acknowledge your fraternities or sororities awareness of the University term limit to new member/pledge education programs and an organizations initiation to full membership.
- Fraternity/Sorority Exemption Request to 9 week term limit Use this form to request an exemption for a fraternity or sorority to exceed the University 9 week term limit on new member/pledge education programs and an organizations initiation to full membership.
- New Member Roster
- New Member Hazing Statement
- Chapter Monthly Report
- Chapter Hazing Statement
- Philanthropy and Community Service Tracking This form can be used in assisting your chapter keep record of philanthropy and community service projects; service hours completed, contacts with non profit organizations, and converting philanthropy hours to community service hours.
- Educational Programming Report This form can be used in assisting your chapter keep record of educational programs offered to your chapter on topics such as; leadership development, chapter management workshops, risk management, alcohol & drugs awareness, and academic success.