Leadership Programs builds the leadership capacity of Fresno State students through the development of personal leadership philosophies applied to campus, community, and national issues.
We connect students with opportunities to learn and grow as leaders through our Signature Programs:
- Just getting started? Join us for an Emerging Leaders Retreat and discover your leadership potential! During this 3-day experience you'll get to know other students, learn about leadership, and have fun!
- Attend any four Fresno State Talks or Leadership On Demand events and you'll be inducted into the Leadership Academy. You'll receive automatic access to other leadership events and opportunities.
- The Co-Curricular Leadership Certificate will help you learn advanced leadership skills, make the most of your involvement, and prepare you to market yourself to future employers!
- Graduate students have the unique opportunity to participate in the Graduate Student Leadership Institute. This two day retreat was designed specifically for this population and focuses on skills you can use to give yourself a professional edge.
Looking for more ways to be a leader at Fresno State? Check our Recruitment page to explore even more options.
Want to get involved on campus but not sure where to start? ELR has helped hundreds of students find their best fit! Build connections on campus and in the community while exploring leadership and having fun!
ELR is FREE to all students and includes a ropes course experience, networking opportunities, community service, and more.
Registration for Spring 2016 is CLOSED! Check back soon to register for Fall 2016!
Attend any 4 Fresno State Talks or Leadership On Demand workshops per semester and be received into the Leadership Academy. Members of the Leadership Academy are recognized at a ceremony in May.
Spring 2016 Leadership On Demand Schedule. Each Leadership On Demand workshop will be held on Tuesdays in Library 2206 from 5-6 PM. Topic schedule subject to change.
- March 1
- March 8
- March 15
- March 29
- April 5
- April 12
Register Now: http://bit.ly/1ZWYltb
You’re already involved – why not put those experiences to work for you with a Co-Curricular Leadership Certificate? Through the CCLC, you will:
- learn how to market your skills to future employers;
- have access to valuable involvement experiences;
- network and collaborate with fellow student leaders;
- work one-on-one with a Leadership Coach and leaders in the community;
- expand your network on campus and in the community;
- get the most out of your courses and co-curricular activities; and
- get recognition for your leadership skills when future academic and employment opportunities
For more information e-mail FresnoStateCCLC@gmail.com, call 559.278.2741, or stop by the Student Involvement Center, USU Room 306.
Registration is CLOSED: Check back soon to register for Fall 2016!
The Graduate Student Leadership Institute (GSLI) - a leadership opportunity designed specifically for post-baccalaureate students - is a two day immersive experience that covers advanced leadership and professional development topics. Get to know graduate students from other departments (and connect with the leaders of tomorrow); get the benefit of years of experience in a concise curriculum; and boost your capacity for leadership at the Spring 2016 GSLI.