Student Involvement is a department within the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management where students go to connect with you go to get involved and make the connections to campus life.
- Professionally trained and experienced Student Involvement staff
- Student leaders representing the student voice and planning events for students
- Student Club and Organization mail boxes
- Club and Organization information for event planning
- Peer Campus Involvement Ambassadors to guide you in your involvement goals
Stop by and "experience" your space and place for getting involved!
Location: University Student Union, Room 306
Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday (7am - 3:30pm during the summer)
Student Involvement Information
Stop by the Student Involvement Center Monday – Friday to connect with our professionally trained staff and access the following resources for students:
- Information on involvement opportunities, such as student clubs and organizations, fraternities and sororities and student leadership boards
8 – 5 p.m.
7 – 3:30 p.m.