The mission of the Office of Student Conduct is to develop, disseminate, interpret, and enforce campus regulations, protect relevant rights of students; deal with student behavioral problems in a fair and reasonable manner; provide learning experiences for students who are found to be responsible for conduct which is determined to be in violation of institutional standards or who participated in the operations of the judicial system; and initiate and encourage educational activities that serve to prevent violations of campus regulations.
- Support appropriate individual and group behavior.
- Protect the campus community from disruption and harm.
- Serve to foster the ethical development and personal integrity of students and;
- Promote an environment that is in accord with the overall educational goals of the institution.
To submit the following forms:
- CARE Reporting Form, click here
- Cheating/Plagiarism Incident Form, click here
- Student Conduct or Disruptive Classroom Behavior Incident Form, click here
- Title IX Incident Form, click here