The forms listed below can be printed, completed and turned into the Services for Students with Disabilities office. All forms are in pdf format. If you are unable to download the document or pick-up a copy from our office, please call our office for assistance at 278-2811.
- SSD Application for Services
- Disability Verification Form
- FERPA Authorization Form- Consent for exchanging information
- Yellow Schedule Form - Request for professor letters
- Request For Textbooks in Alternate Format
- Request For Handouts in Alternate Format
- SCOUT Transportation Request
- Student Request for Interpreter or Captioner
- Campus Request for Interpreter or Captioner: For use by campus personnel to request services for campus events or activities
- Request for Testing Accommodations
- Final Exam Accommodation Request Form (PDF)
- Contact/Complaint Request
- Office of Testing Services:Request for Alternate Testing Accommodations - Not SSD Student Testing Services - though SSD will verify your eligibility so form is filed through our office
- Accessible Furniture Request Form
The information on this website is available in alternate formats. Please call our office at (559) 278-2811 to make your request.