Campus Advisors

General Education and Undeclared Advising

The University Advising Center provides advising for General Education and graduation requirements for students, and assists undeclared students with exploring major options. Located inJoyal Administration Building, Room 224, 278-1787.

Major Advising and Special Program Advising

Students meet with their major advisor or special program advisor to discuss major requirements.  Major advisors are sometimes assigned through the academic departments, while other majors have specific advising offices. Contact your major department to determine your major advisor.



Graduate Program Advising

The university offers 47 graduate degree programs which include an Educational Specialist degree, a Doctorate in Educational Leadership, a Doctorate in Physical Therapy, and a Doctor of Nursing Practice and 12 certificates of advanced study. Located in the Thomas Building, Room 132.

Pre-Professional Advising

Pre-Professional programs are available for students who plan to transfer to other institutions for the completion of professional curriculum.