Certification of Coursework
Service members, veterans and dependents who want to use their federal VA educational benefits while enrolled at Fresno State must submit a Veterans Enrollment Form each term of enrollment.
Note: Students receiving only the California Veterans Fee Waiver Program are NOT required to fill out the form.
Please follow these steps:
- Once registered in all your classes, fill out the Veterans Enrollment Form. All enrolled coursework must pertain to your declared major.
- The completed Veterans Enrollment Form should be turned into the Veterans Services Office, located in the McLane Annex (between McLane hall and Engineering East).
- If you are receiving Financial Aid, please submit a copy of your award letter with your enrollment form.
- Veterans representatives will review coursework and determine continued eligibility.
- Any changes to enrollment (adds/drops/complete withdrawal) must be reported to the Veterans Services Office immediately at (559) 278-6036.
- It is each student's responsibility receiving benefits in the following chapters: 30, 1606 & 1607 to process their monthly enrollment verification either by phone at 877.823.2378 or online at http://benefits.va.gov/gibill/
Fresno State Veterans Education Benefit Certifying Officials:
- Robyn Gutierrez, Veterans Coordinator
- Christy Gorden, Veterans Advisor
- Laura Yager, University Registrar/Director of Veterans Services
Please call (559) 278-6036 for more information regarding our certification process.