CSU Fully Online
The CSU Fully Online program provides an opportunity for eligible matriculated students to enroll in one course per term offered by another CSU campus. The program is aimed to facilitate access to high demand, high success courses as part of the continuing effort of providing students with access to the courses needed to expedite graduation.
It is recommended that you make an appointment with your academic advisor to determine if the course you are interested in taking can apply to degree requirements.
Registration through CSU Fully Online begins just before the start of the semester and continues through the first week of instruction. There is a link in your Student Center during the period that registration is open every fall and spring semester.
Online learning is different than learning in the classroom. You want to make sure you’re ready to succeed in your online class and there are a few steps you can take to help you complete the CSU Fully Online course successfully. If this is your first time taking a fully online course, we recommend you:
- Complete an “Are you ready for online learning?” checklist. Here is a self-assessment that is free and easy to complete. CSU Stanislaus Online Learning Readiness Checklist You should feel confident that you have the skills, learning styles, technologies, and time to be successful in an online course. This checklist can help you make sure you’re prepared to succeed.
- Online courses frequently require additional time for preparation and participation, make sure to schedule an appropriate amount of time to do the work for your class. DON’T LET “I’ll do it later” lead to poor grades which ultimately wastes your time and money in school.
Eligibility Requirements to Participate
- Student must have completed at least one term at the home campus as a matriculated student and earned at least 12 units there.
- Student has attained a grade point average of 2.0 at the home campus of 2.0 in all work completed and is in good academic standing at that campus.
- Student will be/is enrolled at home campus during the period of concurrent enrollment at the host campus and has paid tuition fees as a full-time student.