Admitted First-Time Freshmen
What do I do once I have been conditionally admitted?
Students will hear as early as December whether or not they have been conditionally admitted to Fresno State. It is important that you create your Fresno State email and check your Student Center regularly for a status update.
Your Student Center is where you can check your admission and financial status, register for classes, pay fees, and access the schedule of courses, and catalog.
- Request for the official ACT and/or SAT test scores to be sent to Fresno State by February 2, 2017. If submitting by mail, you must send them to:
Fresno State Admissions Office
5150 North Maple Avenue, MS/JA 57
Fresno, CA 93740-8026
- Accept your admission to Fresno State between March 15, 2017 and May 1, 2017. Students who do not complete this process by the deadline will have their application canceled.
- If you've taken AP exams, make sure that Fresno State receives your official scores.
- Register and pay for Dog Days between March 15, 2017and May 1, 2017 You are required to attend an orientation in order to enroll for classes for fall 2017. For more information on cost and fee waiver for Dog Days, click here.
- If applicable, register for the Early Start Program. Classes will be held in June and July.
- Make sure that submit an official transcripts no later than June 30, 2017.