What is Project HOPE?
Project HOPE is a case management program where students get support and help with accessing services on and off campus. Our focus is on basic needs and making sure students have the resources needed to succeed in college. Project HOPE also partners with United Way 211.
Our mission is to assist students in identifying barriers to academic success and to ensure their basic needs are met.
Building Bridges of Success Together
- Assess the type of assistance and resources for student needs
- Assist students in accessing services, both on and off-campus
- Work with student to build or strengthen their support systems
- Remove obstacles to getting help
- Follow up with student to help them stay on track toward success