Membership Benefits and Application
Membership of the Parent Association has both benefits for you and your
student! As a member you will receive:
- Updated information through our Facebook page, the Parents Association Blog (a parent-oriented online newsletter) and emails notifying you of important announcements.
- Invitations to university sponsored events and programs where you will meet and have the opportunity to work on projects or interact with faculty, staff, students, and other parents;
- A direct connection to the university through the Parent Hotline, available during business hours to answer questions or to provide needed assistance;
- Opportunities to become involved in planning groups and the Parents Association Advisory Board that have direct access to university administrators;
- The satisfaction of knowing that you actively support programs and services which directly benefit Fresno State students!
- To join the Parents Association, simply fill out the Membership Application form and send it with your one-time $25 membership fee* to:
The Parents Association
California State University, Fresno
5150 N. Maple Avenue, M/S JA 67
Fresno, CA 93740-8026
*We are a 501(c)3 organization and your donation may be tax deductible. Fair market value: $25.