Other Tutoring On Campus
Location: ED 184
M,T,W,TH: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Fridays: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Click here for more info: www.fresnostate.edu/writingcenter
Department of Chemistry - Tutoring
- Chemistry graduate students hold free weekly drop in tutoring sessions for students in Chem 1A, 1B, 3A, and Natsci 1A. Sessions are typically held in S-382 and a schedule can be found outside S-382 once the semester begins.
- Chemistry Tutoring website: file:///Users/anessalopez/Desktop/Chemistry%20Tutoring.pdf
Chemistry Honors Tutoring
- Schedule posted only in fall semesters.
Department of Engineering: Pathways - Computer and Tutorial Labs
- For Engineering majors only
- Click here for the schedule:[Schedule PDF].
Department of Physics - Tutoring
- Click here for the schedule: [Schedule PDF]
Craig School of Business Decision Science Tutoring
- Peter's Building room 012 [Schedule PDF].
Department of Computer Science Tutoring
- MceeFisk Room 205 [Schedule PDF].
Graduate Writing Studio
- Library Room 2119 [Schedule]
Graduate Statistics Studio
- Library Room 2120 [Schedule]
ALS Lab Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 1:00pm-3:30
The information on this website is available in alternate formats. Please call our office at 559.278.3052 to make your request.