Other Tutoring On Campus
Location: ED 184
M,T,W,TH: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Fridays: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Click here for more info: www.fresnostate.edu/writingcenter
Department of Chemistry - Tutoring
- Chemistry graduate students hold free weekly drop in tutoring sessions for students in Chem 1A, 1B, 3A, and Natsci 1A. Sessions are typically held in S-382 and a schedule can be found outside S-382 once the semester begins.
- Chemistry Tutoring Schedule: Contact the chemistry department at 559-278-2103
Chemistry Honors Tutoring
- Schedule posted only in fall semesters.
Department of Engineering: Pathways - Computer and Tutorial Labs
- For Engineering majors only
- Click here for the schedule:Contact the Pathways Program at 559-278-5408.
Department of Physics - Tutoring
- Click here for the schedule: Contact the physics department at 559-278-2371
Craig School of Business Decision Science Tutoring
- Peter's Building Room 012 Wednesday evening from 6:45pm-9:45pm in PB 012
Department of Computer Science Tutoring
- MceeFisk Room 205 [Schedule PDF].
Graduate Writing Studio
- Monday -Thursday 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Library Room 2119
- Click here for more info:
Graduate Statistics Studio
- Monday-Thursday 9:00am to 7:00pm & Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
- Library Room 2120
- Click here for more info: http://fresnostate.edu/academics/graduatenet/students/statspage.html
ALS Lab Hours
- PHS Building, Room 256
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 1:00pm-3:30
Department of Mathematics
- Hosted by the Learning Center.
- Schedule: http://fresnostate.edu/studentaffairs/lrc/tutoring/index.html
The information on this website is available in alternate formats. Please call our office at 559.278.3052 to make your request.