Get Connected with Bulldog Connect
Bulldog Connect, Navigate, combines technology, research, and predictive analytics to help institutions positively inflect outcomes with at-risk and off-path students (Educational Advisory Board, 2012). Bulldog Connect aims to increase retention and graduation rates by improving student achievement. Developed by the Education Advisory Board (EAB), the program combines technology and best practice research to help institutions assist students on their educational journeys. The collaborative provides advisors and other pertinent departments with a software system that allows them to:
- Enhanced Early Alert System to identify at-risk students early in the semester
- Straightforward Advising Summary Reports
- Tracking of specific groups (freshman, honor students, special groups, etc.)
- Track attendance (class, events, workshops, visits, etc.)
Bulldog Connect uses predictive analytics to alert advisors if a student is veering off the path for graduation in the desired major. The tool predicts a student’s successful progress by making comparisons to the pace of students who have successfully graduated in the desired major over the past 10 years.
How to login?
Log into your Bulldog Connect account, user name and password are the same as your Fresno State email.
- Click the Bulldog Connect link from the My Fresno State portal OR
- Go to https://bulldogconnect.campus.eab.com and use your Fresno State login/password
Log into Bulldog Connect with a Role-Based Account
- Log into Bulldog Connect by visiting: https://bulldogconnect.campus.eab.com/session/new?prevent_redirect=true
- Enter your role-based account username and password
Tech Support >>>
This is more information on technical support for Bulldog Connect.
Known Issues & Work Arounds >>>
Check here for known technical difficulties and FAQs.
Open Labs & Training Dates >>>
Open labs and training dates for Bulldog Connect are listed here. Remember to bring your own device!
Bulldog Connect can help students in setting up advising appointments and requesting for tutoring.
Faculty can utilize Bulldog Connect to assist students in becoming more successful in their academic careers.
Bulldog Connect is a platform that benefits advisors in being a more efficient system in communicating with students.
Have additional questions or need technical support with Bulldog Connect?
Please contact Monica Solis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 559.278.1667