If we have received your financial statement and passport by the time you are admitted and you are not a domestic transfer student, we will issue you an I-20.

SEVIS I-20 Transfer from other U.S. schools


If you transfer from a U.S. school, your current school will set a "release date" in the system. Contact your current school to determine this "release date" and to have your TRANSFER IN Form (available at the link above) completed. A new Fresno State I-20 can only be issued following your approved "release date." If you need your I-20 earlier than the indicated "release date," you must arrange an earlier date with your current school.

Click here for visa information.