Student Organizations Booth Decorating 2016
Attention Student Organizations With Booths!!
Please help us create a bold vision of school spirit for Homecoming Week by going all out in decorating your booth! Let's see every booth decked out for the week!
Sign up today by completing this form to help promote Fresno State’s Homecoming Game for a chance to win money for your club. Let’s help build Homecoming Spirit! Go Dogs!
The deadline to sign up is no later than Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 12 noon
Homecoming Week kicks off Monday, October 10; booth decorating must be completed no later than 8 a.m. on Monday, October 10.
- The decorating theme is "Paint the Town Red".
- Every student club or organization with a booth outside the USU that signs up to participate
will receive $50 to spend toward decorations for their booth, to be reimbursed into on-campus club
fund accounts once receipts are turned into Student Involvement in USU 306.
- The student org. that exhibits the boldest, most creative, and spirited use of the
theme with their booth decorating will win $500 for student organization activities, to be deposited into their on-campus
club fund account. Use of these funds must adhere to university policies and procedures.
- Judging will take place during the week of Monday, October 10 through Friday, October 14 by our judging panel to determine a winner.
- The winner will be announced Friday, October 14 at 5:30 p.m. at the Homecoming Student Tailgate located at the Beiden Field Concourse directly across from the Bulldog Stadium Student Entrance (SE corner of Stadium).
For questions contact Student Involvement at (559) 278-2741 or stop by USU 306.