Healthy Campus Week activities
As part of the Partnership for a Healthier America’s Healthier Campus Initiative, Fresno State will participate in its second annual Healthy Campus Week (HCW), the entire week of September 24, 2018. This week-long push is focused on promoting the great work our campus is doing to make healthier choices more accessible for our students, faculty and staff.
Here is a summary of our activities planned so far!
- Social media campaign
- #HealthyCampus Week Photo Sweepstakes – opportunity for students to win a $100 Target Gift Card
- Mindfulness Monday
- Fresh Fruit Walk/Marked Bulldog Trail Ribbon Cutting
- Wellness Fair
- CalFresh Outreach Day/Party
- Zumba Class – opportunity for Fresno State to be recognized as hosting the largest fitness class in the Nation
- Healthy Tailgate sponsored by ASI