360 Wellness Challenge
The 360 Wellness Challenge is back! Fresno State students can participate in the challenge as a way to make well-being fun and support mental health management in a changing environment. Students who participate in the challenge will be matched with a Peer Ambassador of Wellness to serve as their coach throughout the ten week program. Prizes will be awarded to the students who achieve the highest points at the end of the challenge.
Students can earn points by:
- Eating at least 2 servings of fruit or 3 servings of vegetables | 1 point per day
- Drinking half your body weight in ounces of water | 1 point per day
- Moving for at least 30 minutes | 1 point per day
- Taking a self-care break | 1 point per day
- Sharing your wellness challenge journey on social media using #FS360Wellness | 1 point per day
- Connect with a Peer Ambassador of Wellness | 5 points per week
- Completing a weekly challenge featured in our newsletter | 5 points per week
- Participating in a virtual activity class | 5 points per week
- Participating in the Wake Up with Wellness discussion series | 5 points per week
- Listening to the weekly PAWdcast on health and wellness | 5 points per week
Enroll today by clicking here. Deadline to enroll in the challenge is Thursday, February 4.
For more information or questions contact Georgianna Negron-Long at email@example.com.