360 Wellness Challenge
NEW! Introducing the 360 Wellness Challenge
Fresno State students can participate in our first ever wellness challenge as a way to make well-being fun and support mental health management in a changing environment. Students who participate in the challenge will be matched with a Peer Ambassador of Wellness to serve as their coach throughout the ten week program. Prizes will be awarded to the students who achieve the highest points at the end of the challenge.
Students can earn points by:
- Eating at least 2 servings of fruit or 3 servings of vegetables | 1 point per day
- Drinking half your body weight in ounces of water | 1 point per day
- Moving for at least 30 minutes | 1 point per day
- Taking a self-care break | 1 point per day
- Sharing your wellness challenge journey on social media using #FS360Wellness | 1 point per day
- Completing a weekly challenge featured in our newsletter | 5 points per week
- Participating in a virtual activity class | 5 points per week
- Participating in the Wake Up with Wellness discussion series | 5 points per week
- Listening to the weekly PAWdcast on health and wellness | 5 points per week
Click HERE to sign up for the challenge by Friday, September 4.
For more information or questions contact Georgianna Negron-Long at firstname.lastname@example.org.