Peer Ambassadors of Wellness
Peer Ambassadors of Wellness (PAWs), formerly known as the Wellness Ambassadors, provide tools and resources to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The PAWs focus their outreach efforts on two key topics: mental health and physical activity.
- Plan, market and implement campus events
- Facilitate interactive presentations
- Create wellness education materials
- Promote physical activity and support positive mental health
- Attend weekly meetings (1 hour)
- Complete mandatory weekly office hours (3-5)
Some of Our Programs
- Work it Out!
- Student Health 101: The Mental Health Edition
- Breaking the Stigma Events
- De-Stress Events
We accept applications in the Spring.