Peer Health Educators
Peer Health Educators (PHEs) are part of the Family PACT program.They conduct interactive activities designed to promote safer sex.
- Plan, market and implement campus events
- Facilitate engaging presentations
- Create educational materials
- Attend weekly meetings (1 hour)
- Complete mandatory weekly office hours (3-5)
Some of Our Programs
- Sex Jeopardy!
- Social Norms Posters
- Distribution of free condoms through the State of California’s Condom Access Program
- Get Yourself Tested (GYT) Event
We accept applications in the Spring.