Leaders in Education and Awareness on Sexual Health
Leaders in Education and Awareness on Sexual Health (LEASH) is part of the Family PACT program. Members conduct interactive activities designed to promote safer sex.
- Plan, market, and implement campus events
- Facilitate engaging presentations
- Create educational materials
- Attend weekly meetings (1 hour)
- Complete mandatory weekly office hours (3-5)
Some of Our Programs
- Sex Jeopardy!
- Social Norms Posters
- Distribution of free condoms through the State of California’s Condom Access Program
- Get Yourself Tested (GYT) Event
Click here for the application.