Drug & Alcohol Awareness & Wellness Guides
DAAWGs promote a campus culture of safe and responsible use of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs.
- Plan, market and implement events
- Give presentations
- Create education materials
- Build partnerships with other clubs, groups and departments
- Attend weekly meetings (1 hour)
- Complete mandatory weekly office hours (3-5)
Some of Our Programs
- Social Norms Posters
- Protect Your ‘Dogs Campaign
- National Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week Events
- Spring Break Event
- Tabling events
We accept applications in the Spring.