Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC)
What We Do
SHAC is composed of student volunteers who serve as an advisory board to the Director of the Student Health and Counseling Center and the Vice President of Student Affairs. We act as the "student voice" for the Student Health Center.
Who Can Join
Students from ALL majors are encouraged to join!
Meeting times TBA.
- Ensure the Student Health and Counseling Center addresses the health concerns of students in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Work with Student Health and Counseling Center staff to help resolve the issues of unsatisfied students.
- Recommend or modify programs/policies.
- Represent the Student Health and Counseling Center.
- Oversee the annual student satisfaction survey and review the results.
- Review health fees and financial concerns.
Interested in Joining?
Contact Amanda Orr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chair: Amanda Orr: email@example.com
Vice-Chair: Andrea Guyton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Kelsey Miller
Treasurer: Teddy Alvarado: email@example.com
Ambassadors: Ana Espinosa and Michel Hernandez
To view our bylaws click here.