Prevent the Spread of the Cold & Flu
The body develops an immune response about two weeks after vaccination, so get one early. Due to a limited supply, we are no longer offering flu shots at the Student Health & Counseling Center.
If you have not yet received your flu shot, we recommend you contact the Fresno County Health Department. For more information, click here.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer, especially after touching common surfaces
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing with either a tissue or sleeve.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Get plenty of sleep.