The body develops an immune response about two weeks after vaccination, so get one early. We currently offer FREE Flu shots in the Student Health and Counseling Center.
Schedule an appointment online, or head to the nearest Flu Shot Clinic:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer, especially after touching common surfaces
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing with either a tissue or sleeve.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Get plenty of sleep.