Our Mission is to promote the academic and personal success of Fresno State students by encouraging the maintenance of healthy lifestyles and providing affordable and accessible health and psychological care.
The Student Health and Counseling Center will be an organization that is recognized for its commitment to providing leadership for health services on campus, and contributing to the success of students and the university community by promoting lifelong healthy behaviors, and creating healthy environments.
- The Student Health and Counseling Center provided more than 22,000 primary care visits in the 2015-16 academic year.
- The Student Health and Counseling Center provided nearly 4,000 counseling visits in the 2015-16 academic year.
- More than 14,600 students, staff and faculty were reached outside of the building with wellness programming in the 2015-16 academic year.
- Completed a year-long remodel project including the construction of a new pharmacy, which opened in October of 2015 featuring a new retail space and consultation room.
Click here to view a copy of the Student Health and Counseling Center's Strategic Plan for 2016-17.
- Division of Student Affairs- Vision, Mission, and Core Values
- Strategic Plan
- Annual Report 2015-2016
- Organizational Chart
- Professional Development Competencies