Graduate Business Grant
The Graduate Business Grant is intended to assist students with the additional charge (Professional Program Fee) associated with enrollment in specified courses required for completion of state supported professional graduate business programs. Priority consideration is based on financial need and timeliness of application / file completion.
What are the qualifications?
Students must meet the following conditions in order to qualify:
- Have filed a FAFSA for the current academic year
- Have an official EFC that is not greater than 60 percent of the annual Cost of Attendance for a graduate student
- Be a U.S. citizen or have eligible non-citizen status
- Be a California resident for fee payment purposes
- Have been assessed a Graduate Business Professional Fee Not covered by a waiver
- Be enrolled in a minimum of one fee-authorized course So 1/2T enrollment required but only one applicable course is OK?
- Meet standard eligibility criteria for all Federal Title IV financial aid, such as not being in default on a student loan, having financial need, and maintaining satisfactory academic progress
How is the award determined?
- The actual Graduate Business Grant award is determined by the total amount of state funding, expected family contribution (EFC), and the total number of CSU, Fresno eligible students.
- The maximum Graduate Business Grant shall be the amount of the Graduate Business Professional Fees assessed.
How do I apply?
- Students apply by completing the FAFSA.
- Students do not need to contact the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office.
- Confirmation of eligibility will be calculated using financial aid and enrollment information.