Financial Aid Forms for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
2020-2021 Forms will be available Spring 2020! Please continue to monitor your student center for To Do items that may require a form!
What semesters are included in the 2020-2021 Academic Year?
Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021
Important reminders when submitting forms
- Make sure that you are completing the correct academic year documents; we cannot accept forms for different academic years, so if we are requesting a 2020-2021 form, make sure that you are submitting the 2020-2021 version of that form.
- Make sure documents are completed entirely; if something does not apply do not leave it blank - enter N/A or "0".
- Complete all documents in black or dark blue ink; any other color will not show up when we scan the document into our imaging system, which can delay the review of your file.
- Make sure all necessary signatures are there; missing signatures can delay the review of your file.
- If the form is requesting additional attachments, make sure to include them; if additional documents should be attached to the form and they are not, it can delay your file from being processed.
- Make sure your name and ID number are on the top of every page; every form requests this information but please make sure to include your name and ID number on the top of every document, including income and tax documents.
How to submit forms and documents
- In person; we are located in the North Lobby of the Joyal Administration Building, please see
our Contact Us page for current business hours.
- Dropbox; we have a drop box located in front of Window 1 where you are able to submit your documents without waiting for a staff member.
- By fax; Our fax number is 559-278-4833
- By mail; Mail to Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships, 5150 North Maple Ave. M/S JA64, Fresno, CA 93740
We cannot accept documents via email.