Financial Aid Forms for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
Some 2020-2021 To Do items will direct you to our new Student Forms portal. For more information on how to access the Student Forms portal, please click here for information, tutorials and FAQs.
Other 2020-2021 Forms will be available by May 2020. Please continue to monitor your student center for To Do items that may require a form.
What semesters are included in the 2020-2021 Academic Year?
Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021
Important reminders when submitting forms
- Make sure that you are completing the correct academic year documents; we cannot accept forms for different academic years, so if we are requesting a 2020-2021 form, make sure that you are submitting the 2020-2021 version of that form.
- Make sure documents are completed entirely; if something does not apply do not leave it blank - enter N/A or "0".
- Complete all documents in black or dark blue ink; any other color will not show up when we scan the document into our imaging system, which can delay the review of your file.
- Make sure all necessary signatures are there; missing signatures can delay the review of your file.
- If the form is requesting additional attachments, make sure to include them; if additional documents should be attached to the form and they are not, it can delay your file from being processed.
- Make sure your name and ID number are on the top of every page; every form requests this information but please make sure to include your name and ID number on the top of every document, including income and tax documents.
How to submit forms and documents
- By e-mail: E-mail attachments to email@example.com
- By fax; Our fax number is 559-278-4833
- By mail; Mail to Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships, 5150 North Maple Ave. M/S JA64, Fresno, CA 93740
- (With the rapid changes of COVID-19, documents are not being accepted in person) In person; we are located in the North Lobby of the Joyal Administration Building, please see
our Contact Us page for current business hours.
- Dropbox; we have a drop box located in front of Window 1 where you are able to submit your documents without waiting for a staff member.
The following forms can be completed and submitted to our office.
|Form Name||Form Description|
|Dependency Override Appeal Form||An appeal form for review to become independent on the FAFSA or California Dream Act Application based on unusual circumstances in regards to the student's relationship with parent(s).|
|Projected Year Income Petition||
If your (or your parents, if you are a dependent student) income has changed significantly and the income from 2018 that is reported on your financial aid applicaiton no longer accurately reflects your current financial situation, we may be able to adjust based on your (or your parents') projected year's income.
Coming soon......June 2020!
|Graduate PLUS Loan Request Form||
If you are a graduate student, you may apply for a Graduate PLUS Loan to help cover the costs of your education. After you have applied for the Graduate PLUS loan at studentaid.gov and have been approved, you must submit the Graduate PLUS Loan Request Form to our office in order for the loan to be processed. In order to be eligible, you do need to be in at least 6 units.
Coming soon... Summer 2020!
|Private Loan Request Form||
After you or your parent have applied for and been approved for a private loan through your chosen lender, you must submit a Private Loan Request Form to our office in order for the loan to be processed.
Coming soon... Summer 2020!
|Student Statement||Coming soon... May 2020!|
|Parent Statement||Coming soon... May 2020!|
|Loan Adjustment Form||Coming soon... Summer 2020!|
|Privacy Release Form||
Complete this form to grant or revoke access to your financial aid information for other people.
Please note that this must be submitted via your Fresno State e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If received from other e-maill addresses, the form will not be accepted. We will also be calling the phone number provided to ensure that the student is requesting this change to their account access.