Important Financial Aid Dates for 2013-2014
August 12 – First fall 2013 financial aid disbursement
- First Cal State Teach financial aid disbursement
- Fee payment deadline, you may be subject to disenrollment if full payment is not received by this date.
August 22 – Fall 2013 instruction begins
September 2 – Labor Day Holiday, Campus closed
- Census Date, financial aid eligibility is re-evaluated. Your award may be revised based on enrollment as of this date. Awarding and disbursements will not take place for two weeks.
- Final fee payment deadline, you may be subject to disenrollment if full payment is not received by this date.
- Projected Year Petition and Budget Adjustment forms available
- Fresno State institutional scholarship applications for 2014-2015 available online
November 1 – Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Deadline for the fall 2013 semester
November 11 – Veteran’s Day, Campus closed
November 28 & 29 – Thanksgiving Break, Campus closed
Begin spring 2014 Awarding
December 2 – Last day a fall 2013 loan can be awarded
- First spring 2014 payment deadline
- Last day a fall 2013 loan can be accepted
December 16-19 Final Semester Examinations
December 25-31 Campus Closed
- New Year’s Day; Campus closed
- First date to complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2014-2015 academic year. Applications for the current academic year are still being accepted.
January 16 – Spring 2014 Instruction begins
January 20 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday; Campus closed
February 28 – Deadline to submit a ‘priority’ SCHOLARSHIP application for the 2014-2015 academic year
February 13 -– Census Date, financial aid eligibility is re-evaluated. Your award may be revised based on enrollment as of this date. Awarding and disbursements will not take place for two weeks.
February 17 – President’s Day, Campus closed
Document Request Letter’s mailed out for new Award Year
March 1 – Projected Year Petition and Budget Adjustment deadline for the 2013-2014 academic year
- Filing deadline for Financial Aid priority consideration for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Deadline to submit a GPA verification form to the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC).
March 7 – Final spring 2014 fee payment deadline
March 31 – Cesar Chavez holiday observed; campus closed
APLE/GRAD APLE application information available at www.csac.ca.gov/
First announcement to new Cal Grant recipients from CSAC
Financial Aid Office begins mailing award notifications
FAFSA Filing deadline for academic year and summer
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Deadline for the spring 2014 semester
May 1– Deadline to be awarded a loan for spring 2014
May 8 – Deadline to accept a loan for spring 2014
May 21– Final spring 2014 disbursement
May 12–15 Final Semester Examinations
May 26 – Memorial Day holiday observed, campus closed
Begin Summer 2014 Disbursements
Cal Grant Renewal notifications mailed
Begin Applications and Credit Checks for PLUS loans
Last Day to accept summer 2014 loans
Last summer 2014 disbursement
Deadline for filing Child Development Grant
Deadline for filing APLE and GRAD APLE
Priority deadline for submitting Satisfactory Academic Progress petitions
Begin Accepting Loans for new award year