Important Financial Aid Dates for Spring 2014
- New Year’s Day; Campus closed
- First day to complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2014-2015 academic year. Applications for the current academic year are still being accepted.
January 10 – Fee payment deadline, you may be subject to disenrollment is full payment is not received by this date.
January 16 – Spring 2014 Instruction begins
January 20 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday; Campus closed
- Census Date, financial aid eligibility is re-evaluated. Your award may be revised based on enrollment as of this date. Awarding and disbursements will not take place for two weeks.
- Fee payment deadline, you may be subject to disenrollment if full payment is not received by this date.
February 17 – President’s Day, Campus closed
February 28 – Deadline to submit a ‘priority’ SCHOLARSHIP application for the 2014-2015 academic year
March 1 – Projected Year Petition and Budget Adjustment deadline for the 2013-2014 academic year
- Filing deadline for Financial Aid priority consideration for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Deadline to submit a GPA verification form to the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC).
March 17 - Document Request Letter’s mailed out for new Award Year
March 31 – Cesar Chavez holiday observed; campus closed
April 7 - Summer Interest Form available in the Financial Aid Office
April 11- FAFSA filing deadline for academic year and summer
April 25 - Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Deadline for the spring 2014 semester
APLE/GRAD APLE application information available at www.csac.ca.gov/
First announcement to new Cal Grant recipients from CSAC
Financial Aid Office begins mailing award notifications
May 1 – Deadline to be awarded a loan for spring 2014
May 8 – Deadline to accept a loan for spring 2014
- Deadline to submit a Summer Interest Form
- Deadline to submit verification documents for the 2013-2014 aid year
May 21 – Final spring 2014 disbursement
May 12 – 15 Final Semester Examinations
May 26 – Memorial Day holiday observed, campus closed
June 1 - Deadline for filing Child Development Grant
June 9 - Last Day to accept summer 2014 loans
June 11 - Begin Summer 2014 Disbursements
June 16 - Priority deadline for submitting verification documents for the 2014-2015 aid year
June 20 - Last summer 2014 disbursement
June 30 - Deadline for filing APLE and GRAD APLE
Cal Grant Renewal notifications mailed
Begin Applications and Credit Checks for PLUS loans
July 7 - Priority deadline for submitting Satisfactory Academic Progress petitions
Begin Accepting Loans for new award year