Online Orientation Section 2:2
Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
The Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management at California State University, Fresno, provides a full range of services and programs that assist students in identifying, clarifying and achieving their personal, educational, and career goals.
The following responsibilities form the core of work in each office in the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management:
• Promote the mission of the university.
• Deliver services that reflect the Division's commitment to diversity.
• Serve as student advocates.
• Develop and cultivate active and productive relationships with faculty and other members of the campus community to further enhance the scope and depth of the student experience.
• Enhance the visibility of the Division on the campus and in the community.
The programs offered by the division are in place to ensure successful completion of personal, educational, and career goals of our students. These include the following:
• Admissions, Records, and Evaluations
• Advising Services
• Alcohol Safety Council
• Associated Students, Inc.
• Career Services
• College Assistance Migrant Program
• Educational Opportunity Program
• Educational Talent Search
• Financial Aid
• Health and Psychological Center
• International Student Services & Programs
• Judicial Affairs
• Learning Center
• University Outreach Services
• Parents Association
• Student Recreation Center
• Scholarship Office
• Services for Students with Disabilities
• Student Activities and Leadership Program
• Student Support Services
• Summer Bridge
• Office of Testing Services
• University Courtyard
• University Migrant Services
• University Student Union
• Women’s Resource Center