Personal service and caring employees often are the difference between success and failure. Each member of the Division of Student Affairs is committed to providing to students, faculty, staff and guests the kind of service which reflects these principles.
We pledge to provide you:
- Friendly, equitable and courteous treatment
- Efficient service, conducted in an atmosphere of confidentiality and trust
- Respectful and attentive interactions
In support of our pledge, we:
- Emphasize integrity, fairness and compassion in our relationships with the campus community
- Actively participate in training and continually seek ways to maximize resources
- Appreciate and respect the diversity of our university community
- Support collaborative solutions to campus issues
- Create a positive workplace that fosters open and regular communication
The members of the Division of Student Affairs believe that these principles demonstrate a university dedicated to promoting the success of every individual.
You will find a copy of these Service Principles in each division office, affirming our commitment to serving you.