The Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management engages students, promotes student learning, and provides access and quality services that assist students in achieving their goals.
The following responsibilities form the core of work in each office in the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management:
- Promote the mission of the university and the division.
- Deliver services that reflect the Division's commitment to diversity.
- Serve as student advocates.
- Develop and cultivate collaborations and partnerships with campus community and divisions.
- Enhance the visibility of the Division on the campus and in the community.
The Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management will be known for its ability to provide quality services and programs with integrity and professionalism. The programs shall be student focused, recognizing and respecting the diversity of the campus and uniqueness of each individual served. Further, a student-centered learning and service environment will be a hallmark, noted for its promotion of positive values of integrity, high ethical standards, and an appreciation of life-long learning experiences.