Student Affairs Programs
The Division of Student Affairs exists to serve students through a number of programs designed to support and promote academic success.
Your gift can be for overall support of these programs or directed to one program in particular. Call us for more information, or for an opportunity to meet in person and have a first hand look at services for which you may want to establish a partnership.
- Judicial Affairs
- Health and Psychological Services
- International Student Services Program
- Intensive Learning Experience
- Learning Resource Center
- Testing Services
- University Scholarship Office
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Activities and Leadership Development
- Student Recreation Center