Undergraduate Degree Deadlines
Apply to Graduate (Baccalaureate Degree)
Baccalaureate degrees are not granted automatically when students complete degree requirements. You must apply for graduation.
- Degree application dates are shown in the chart below.
- During the filing period, file your degree application and pay the $35.00 non-refundable filing fees by using the online Undergraduate Degree Checkout Process through your Student Center> Apply for Undergraduate Degree. File your application as early as possible to receive a timely response.
- After you apply for graduation, and your application has been reviewed, the Evaluations Office will send you an email at your Fresno State email account with your graduation status.
- Students receiving a baccalaureate degree and intending to continue for post baccalaureate and graduate study at Fresno State must re-apply for admission at the Admissions Office and pay the non-refundable application fee.
Application Filing Period
*Deadline to Clear Degree
|Summer 2013||May 20 - June 14, 2013||September 6, 2013|
|Fall 2013||August 22 - September 20, 2013||January, 31, 2014|
|Spring 2014||January 16 - February 14, 2014||June 13, 2014|
* Deadline for Submission of All Applicable Grades & Dept. Clearances