Cross Cultural and Gender Center Retreat, August 12-15, 2018
A 3-DAY ON-CAMPUS EXPERIENCE FOR INCOMING STUDENTS
The Cross Cultural and Gender Center Retreat is a 3-day residential experience, in our on-campus housing, designed to facilitate a successful transition for incoming students to Fresno State.
Students will be housed in University Courtyard during the retreat.
HOUSING, MEALS, WORKSHOPS, SPECIAL SESSIONS, ACTIVITIES, AND EVENTS PROVIDED AT NO COST!!
Affinity groups include African American, American Indian, Asian Pacific Islander, Cross Cultural, Latina/o and LGBTQ+.
ALL STUDENT ARE WELCOME!!!
The retreat experience will help students:
- Establish a sense of belonging at Fresno State
- Make connections with students, faculty, staff and community members
- Receive assistance with financial aid, academic advising and housing
- Develop leadership skills
- Increase cultural competency
- Build a social support system and learn strategies for being a successful student
Questions, or for more information: Cross Cultural and Gender Center, 559.278.4435 or email@example.com
Click HERE to register for the August 13-16, 2017, Cross Cultural and Gender Center Retreat.
Don't forget to complete and submit the following REQUIRED forms. Click on each form to download.
- Confidential Health History form
- Authorization Consent Medical Treatment form (complete this form if participating student is under the age of 18)
- Check-out form (complete this form if participating student is under the age of 18)
Email completed form(s) to John Hunt, firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your completed form(s) to: Cross Cultural and Gender Center, 5241 N. Maple Avenue. M/S TA 35, Attention: John Hunt, Fresno, CA 93740