Cross Cultural and Gender Center
Frank Thomas Administration Building
Phone Number: 559.278.4435
Transgender Student Resources
1. Download the PDF of a thorough PowerPoint that provides resources to transgender students on Fresno State's Campus (Name Changes, Bulldog Card Support, etc.)
2. Download the PDF version of our transgender student support brochure, which is a concise and shortened version of the PowerPoint listed above.
3. Looking for a Trans Friendly OB/GYN in the Fresno Area?
Julie Nicole is a trans-friendly physician at Central Valley OB/GYN who provides the following services:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
They also refer out for the following reasons:
- Breast Reductions
- Phalloplasty for Trans Men and Vaginoplasty for Trans Women
Address: Central Valley OB/GYN Medical Group 2210 E. Illinois Suite 505 Fresno, CA 93701
Phone Number: 559.266.8989
Gay Central Valley
Address: 1055 N Van Ness Ave, Fresno, CA 93728
Phone: (559) 325-4429
My LGBT Plus
Address: 2915 Tulare Street, Fresno, CA 93721
We are located within the COMMON SPACE office
Phone: (559) 797-1722
Trans Support Group
Address: 2915 Tulare St., Fresno, CA 93721
Location: Common Space
Time: 5:30 P.M.
Trans Support Group #2 (However, all LGBTQ+ folks are welcome!)
Address: 4879 E. Kings Canyon (Northwest corner of Kings Canyon and Winery, next to Big Lots)
Time: 5:30 P.M.
The Trevor Project
If you are youth who is feeling alone, confused, or in crisis, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 1-866-488-7386 for immediate help.
Phone: (866) 488-7386
National Suicide Prevention Hotline
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a 24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress
Phone: (800) 273-8255
Central Valley Suicide Prevention Hotline
Phone: (888) 506-5991
Boys Town National Hotline
Phone: (800) 448-3000