Here is a list of various community organizations that provide resources for those in the transgender community, women and children:
- Trans-E-Motion- A community group that honors and celebrates the lives of transgender persons, both past and present, and aims to bring about social change for the benefit of the transgender/transsexual community through activities and events that bring education, understanding, and support to all.
- Her Space- A group that aims to provide the education, connections, and resources ladies need to propel their businesses forward. They support women in all phases- whether you are trying to launch, or grow your business.
- Common Space- A nonprofit hub for brainstorming, organizing, and celebrating. Through collaborative community-centered efforts, they create positive and sustainable change for California’s Central Valley.
- Holistic Wellness Center- A cultural and educational wellness center whose mission is to empower individuals and families to live a well balanced lifestyle.
- ACT for Women and Girls- A non-profit organization that aims to eradicate oppression by providing empowering opportunities for women and girls in social justice leadership roles.
- Bulldog PRIDE Fund Scholarship- A non-profit endowment at Fresno State that provides much needed support to students in good academic standing and that demonstrate pride in and a willingness to give back to the community.
- First Congregational Church- Also known as The Big Red Church. An open and affirming congregation that is accepting of all individuals regardless of religious affiliation or identity. They provide meeting spaces and programming to promote social justice.
- Centro La Familia- A family support and advocacy services center that empowers low income people and families to access life sustaining resources.
- Marjaree Mason Center- A domestic violence center that provides emergency and longer-term Safe Housing, along with a wide variety of support services for victims of domestic violence in Fresno County. They also strive to prevent and end the cycle of abuse through education and advocacy.
- Mollie's House- A non-profit organization, founded upon Biblical Principles, whose specific purpose is to serve young ladies who are victims of sexual trafficking. We provide twenty-four hour residential care for young ladies between the ages of 12 and17 as well as Mental Health services through our Therapeutic Holistic Day Program.